Production Log 5
I have finished my interview and I am excited because it turned out better than I had anticipated . I feel that my interview is very relevant to our documentary, as many of the topics we discussed were very fascinating facts about technology here at Punahou. Many of the questions I asked her brought up more questions; this created an interview with depth and breadth. During the interview, everything went smoothly and it could have not gone any better. If anything could have been considered unexpected, it would have been when I didn’t know how to set up the camera, but there was a person from ITV who was nice enough to help me assemble the equipment. I had no problem in obtaining the type of answers that I needed for my interview because Wendi Takemoto took the time to check over the questions and find out pertinent information to make my interview detailed. This interview will fit perfectly into our documentary because there is a lot of information included that helps the viewers understand Punahou School’s technology system. This is important because teachers use their rules about technology to teach us about the material we are learning in their specific class. For instance, in English we are using this blog to convey our process in creating this documentary. We have rules that IT has created for us to keep our identities secure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZgQ2lxUtfs&feature=related
I have chosen the above clip to be suggested as a clip in our documentary. It would amplify my interview significantly, as it shows viewers the negative facts about computer addiction. It would help the documentary as a whole, especially, since we are trying to convey the message that kids are using their computers too much. I feel that the clip would be an excellent addition to our documentary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment