I feel that my plan in my previous log was excellent in determining how I would go about collecting information for my interview process. I spent a good amount of time editing my steps and feel that they will give me high-quality interviews. If I could have done anything better, I would say that I possibly could have maybe elaborated more on my questions. I feel that in order for others to comprehend the subject better, we should add more detailed questions.
I feel that the three people I should interview should be Rassul Hashemi, Michael Dahlquist, and Nicole Chang. I first chose Rassul Hashemi, because he is my father and I can trust him to give me a thoughtful interview. I know that when choosing people to interview, there should be much more than that involved, so I should also mention that my father is an entrepreneur and began his own IT Consulting business in 1996, Sierra Corporation. I am sure that his background will help my interview run smoothly and in-depth. The second person I chose to interview was Michael Dahlquist. He is an instructor at the iTV department. His knowledge of technology and teaching students and faculty will be an asset to our documentary’s interview. The last person I chose was Nicole Chang. She is one of my best friends and knows a great deal about computers, especially since she is an editor in assembling our yearbook. These three people will contribute profusely to our documentary and will make it a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment